I. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In order to fulfil the obligations under Articles 12 and 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on Data Protection, “GDPR”), we provide information about the terms of processing of your personal data and about your related rights.
1. Who is the controller of your personal data?
The controller of personal data is TRUDO Sp. z o. o., based in Wrocław (50-304), ul. Cz. Miłosza 13, registered in the Companies Register held by the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Economic Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000469216, NIP: 897-17-91-103, with initial share of PLN 2,500,100.00.
2. Where did we get your personal data from?
We have received your personal data by way of:
1) your filling in of a form at http://www.promenadybusinesspark.pl or at a social media portal where we organise advertising or marketing measures – in this scope, we shall process the following personal data: your name and surname, company name, e-mail, telephone;
2) your subscribing to the Newsletter – in this scope, we shall process the following personal data: your name and surname, e-mail;
3) your visiting the http://www.promenadybusinesspark.pl, website, through which we automatically collect data such as: your IP address, browser type, operating system type. More information can be found in the section concerning cookie files;
4) conclusion and performance of a rental agreement, agreement concerning provision of services, delivery contract or another civil law contract – in this scope we shall process the following personal data: your name and surname, company, address, NIP, REGON, KRS number, e-mail, telephone number;
5) your contacting us by phone, in writing or by e-mail in relation to implementation of an agreement binding us and a customer, supplier, recipient, service recipient or service provider, or else in order to discuss cooperation, provision of services or delivery of goods, conclusion or implementation of agreements – concerns your personal data as a person indicated by the customer, supplier, recipient, service recipient or service provider to contact us or represent the said entities in contacting us or else as a person authorised to implement such agreement – in this scope we shall process the following personal data: your name and surname, contact data (telephone number and e-mail address), job position.
3. What are the terms of processing your data?
We process personal data in accordance with the law, fairly and transparently for the data subject. We collect personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and we do not further process them in any manner inconsistent with these purposes. We collect data which are adequate and limited to the purposes for which they will be processed. We update the collected data as necessary. We store data in a form that permits identification of the data subject for no longer than necessary for the purposes of their processing. We process your data in a manner that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss or destruction. Your personal data will be used for profiling purposes.
4. For what purpose and on what basis will your data be processed?
We will process your data for the purpose of:
– sending a Newsletter tailored to your interests upon your giving consent to processing of your personal data and consent to receiving the Newsletter – legal basis: art. 6 section 1 item a) of the GDPR;
– profiling your data regarding preferences of the offer type you choose in the controller’s legitimate purpose – legal basis: art. 6 section 1 item f) of the GDPR;
– developing lists, analyses, statistics and reports, organising marketing research, planning development of the service offer, consideration of potential claims and complaints, improvement of operation of http://www.promenadybusinesspark.pl ,adaptation of the design of http://www.promenadybusinesspark.pl to your preferences through analysis of data concerning preferences of offer choices, that is in the controller’s legitimate purpose – legal basis: art. 6 section 1 item f) of the GDPR;
– conclusion and performance of a rental agreement, agreement concerning provision of services, delivery contract or another civil law agreement and after its conclusion – also for the purpose of fulfilling obligations arising from tax and accounting regulations, i.e., your personal data will be processed based on art. 6 section 1 items b) and c) of the GDPR;
– in the legitimate interest of the controller involving contacting people indicated by our customers, suppliers, recipients, service providers and services recipients to contact us or to represent the said entities in contacts with us, as well as authorised to perform the agreement, in order to negotiate cooperation, service provision or delivery of goods, conclusion and performance of agreements – legal basis: art. 6 section 1 item f) of the GDPR.
5. Who can receive your personal data?
We may disclose your personal data in accordance to the binding provisions of law on personal data protection to third parties, i.e.:
a) entities authorised to receive such data based on legal provisions (e.g., courts, legal protection authorities, supervisory authorities),
b) payment service providers, to the extent that data must be transferred in connection with the provision of a payment service,
c) entities processing your data on our behalf (e.g., advertising / marketing agencies, entities operating our ICT systems or providing us with ICT tools, entities providing advisory and consulting services),
d) property manager, provider of services or goods in connection with our provision of rental services for commercial, service and warehouse space,
e) entities providing legal services to us, including debt recovery.
6. Will your data be transferred to a third country?
The personal data may be transferred to a third country – United States of America in relation to our use of services provided by Google Inc. Such transfer takes place based on a decision by the European Commission (referred to as the Privacy Shield) confirming that companies based in the territory of the United States of America, who have joined the Privacy Shield programme, ensure the relevant level of personal data protection.
7. How long will your data be stored?
If we process your personal data based on your consent to receive the Newsletter, your personal data will be stored until the consent is withdrawn or until exhaustion of the purpose of further processing of your personal data.
If we process your personal data based on an agreement, your personal data will be stored until expiry of the agreement, its termination or completion and until performance of all obligations arising from tax and accounting provisions and until expiry of all claims arising from the agreement.
Personal data which we are obliged to store by specific legal provisions, e.g., concerning financial documentation, will be stored at least for the legally binding storage period and until expiry of all public law obligations.
If we process your personal data based on the legitimate interest, we will store them until an objection is filed against such storage, unless we demonstrate important and legitimate grounds for procession of such data, which prevail over interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or grounds for determination, pursuing or defending claims.
8. What are your rights related to data procession?
You have the right to access your data and the right to request their rectification, deletion, restriction of their processing and transfer. If processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest, you may object to processing of your personal data. To the extent that processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent. Such withdrawal does not affect lawfulness of processing performed based on your consent before it was withdrawn.
If you believe that provisions on protection of personal data have been breached in the process of their processing, you have a right to file a complaint to the supervisory organ: President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Provision of personal data is voluntary. However, failure to provide personal data will result in the inability to: (i) provide the Newsletter; (ii) conclude and perform the agreement; (iii) contact you in matters relating to cooperation, provision of services or delivery of goods, conclusion and performance of agreements; (iv) profile your data regarding preferences as to the type of offer you choose; (v) create lists, analyses, statistics and reports, conduct marketing research, plan development of the service offer, consider potential claims or complaints, improve the operation of
, adjust the appearance of
to your preferences by analysing data on preferences regarding the selection of an offer.
In all matters regarding processing of your personal data and exercising the rights related to data processing, you can contact us via e-mail, at the following e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org
II. COOKIE FILES
The http://www.promenadybusinesspark.pl, website, hereinafter referred to as the “Website” uses cookie files. Cookie files (so-called cookies) are IT data, in particular text files, sent by the website and saved on the end device of the Website user. Among others, cookies allow identification of the type of device of the Website user and adaptation of the website’s display to individual preferences. Usually, they contain the name of the website, time of their storage on the end device and their own identifier.
The Website uses only session cookies. Session cookies are temporary, they only exist until the website or browser session is closed. They are used to ensure the proper functioning of the website, i.e., – adapting the content of the Website to preferences of the Website user and optimising the use of websites; in particular, these files allow recognition of the Website user’s device and proper display of the website, tailored to the user’s individual needs; – creating statistics that help to understand how Website users use the website, which allows improvement of its structure and content.
Limiting or completely blocking cookies may result in difficulties or inoperability of some functions of the Website.